UCO Bank Gold Loan: UCO Bank offers gold loans to help you meet your financial needs. In this article, we’ll discuss the features, benefits, eligibility criteria and documents required for a UCO Bank gold loan. We’ll also provide information on how to apply for a loan.
What is a UCO Bank Gold Loan?
A gold loan from UCO bank is a loan that is secured by your gold jewellery. You can use your gold jewellery as collateral to get a loan from UCO bank. However, there are some stipulations regarding how the loans should be used, such as in the agricultural sector, for retail trades, for Small and Medium Enterprises, for education, or even for housing. The loan amount will depend on the value of your gold jewellery.
UCO Bank Gold Loan Interest Rates
UCO Bank offers gold loans at competitive interest rates. The interest rate on a UCO Bank gold loan depends on various factors such as the loan amount, the tenure of the loan, and the purity of the gold. UCO bank gold loan interest rates and margin are given in the table below:
|Margin Offered||Scheme Code||Rate of Interest|
|25%||L804R||UCO Float Rate + 1.60% i.e. 7.30% + 1.60% presently 8.90% p.a.|
|30%||L804T||UCO Float Rate + 1.40% i.e. 7.30% + 1.40% presently 8.70% p.a.|
|40%||L804U||UCO Float Rate + 1.10% i.e. 7.30% + 1.10% presently 8.40% p.a.|
UCO Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
When you take a UCO Bank Gold Loan, you can choose to repay it over a period of 12 to 36 months through Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs). You can use the UCO Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator on our website to determine your monthly repayments.
The UCO Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator takes into account the loan amount, interest rate and tenure to calculate the EMIs. The calculator gives you an estimate of the total amount you will need to pay towards the loan, including interest and principal. You can use the UCO Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator to plan your repayments in advance and make sure that you are able to comfortably afford the EMIs.
Read Also – Central Bank Of India Home Loan Review
Features and benefits of a UCO Bank Gold Loan
Uco Bank Gold Loan is a great way to get the money you need for a variety of purposes. Whether you’re looking to finance a new car, pay for college tuition, or consolidate debt, a gold loan can offer some great benefits. Here are just a few of the reasons why you might want to consider a Uco Bank Gold Loan:
- Low-interest rate: One of the biggest benefits of a Uco Bank Gold Loan is the competitive interest rates that are available. Because the collateral for the loan is your gold, the interest rates are typically lower than what you would find with other types of loans. This can save you a significant amount of money over the life of the loan.
- Fast processing: The approval and disbursement that is used for UCO Bank Gold Loan are rapid and swift. In most cases, within one or half an hour, the entire loan can be approved.
- Flexible repayment options: UCO Bank offers flexible repayment options that allow borrowers to repay their loans at their convenience. This makes it an ideal option for those who want to repay their loan over a period of time that suits them best.
- Minimum Paperwork: When you take a gold loan from UCO Bank, the paperwork is straightforward, transparent and minimal.
- Loan against gold: UCO Bank offers loans against gold, which means that borrowers can use their gold as collateral to secure a loan. This makes it an ideal option for those who do not have a good credit history or are unable to obtain a loan from traditional lenders.
- No Prepayment Penalty: Another great benefit of a Uco Bank Gold Loan is that there is no prepayment penalty if you decide to pay off the loan early. This means that you
Eligibility criteria for a UCO Bank Gold Loan
A UCO bank gold loan is a type of loan that is given against the value of gold. The eligibility criteria for this loan is that the borrower must have a minimum amount of gold. The borrower must also be an Indian resident and should be above the age of 18 years. The other eligibility criteria for this loan is that the borrower should have a regular income source. You can take a gold loan in the agriculture sector, for retail business, for small and medium enterprises, for education, or even for housing.
Documents required for a UCO Bank Gold Loan
When you apply for a UCO bank gold loan, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A completed loan application form.
- Your most recent payslip.
- Your last three months’ bank statements.
- A copy of your ID (passport, driver’s license, etc.).
- Proof of address (utility bill, lease agreement, etc.).
- The title deed to your property (if applicable).
- Other relevant documents as required by the bank.
How to Apply for a Uco Bank Gold Loan
Uco Bank offers gold loans to help you meet your financial needs. Here’s how you can apply for a Uco Bank gold loan:
- Visit the Uco Bank website and fill out the online application form.
- Submit the required documents along with the form.
- Once your application is processed, you will receive a loan approval letter.
- Take the approval letter to any Uco Bank branch and deposit your gold as collateral.
- The loan amount will be disbursed to your account within 24 hours.
UCO Bank provides a Gold Loan service to its customers. The service charges for this loan are very low, as you can see below:
- For Priority Sector
- Up to Rs. 10 Lac: Rs. 250/-
- Above Rs. 10 Lac: Rs. 500/-
- For Non-Priority Sector
- Up to Rs. 5 Lac: Rs.500/-
- Above Rs. 5 Lac to Rs. 10 Lac: Rs.1000/-
- More than Rs.10 Lac @0.20% on the amount of loan up to a maximum limit of Rs.5000/-.
Tips on Repayment of a UCO Bank Gold Loan
While taking a loan is a big responsibility, repaying it on time is even more important. If you have taken a uco bank gold loan, here are a few tips that will help you make timely repayments:
- Create a budget and track your expenses: This will help you understand where your money is going and how much you can realistically afford to pay towards your loan each month.
- Make regular payments: Even if you can only afford to make small payments, it’s important to make them regularly. This will show the bank that you’re serious about repaying the loan.
- Use automatic payments: If you have trouble making regular payments, you can set up automatic payments from your account so that you don’t have to worry about forgetting.
- Negotiate with the bank: If you’re having difficulty making repayments, reach out to the bank and see if they’re willing to work with you. They may be able to extend the loan term or lower the interest rate.
- Seek help from a financial advisor: If you’re struggling to repay your loan, seek out professional help from a
UCO Bank Gold Loan Customer Care Number
UCO Bank provides a dedicated gold loan customer care number for its gold loan customers. This number can be used to get in touch with the bank in case of any queries or concerns related to your gold loan account. The customer care executives will be able to assist you with anything you need and help resolve any issues you may be facing.
|Toll-Free Number||1800 103 0123|
|E-banking related firstname.lastname@example.org|
Read Also – Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
Q. What kind of gold is used to secure a UCO Bank gold loan?
A. You can put your jewelry, ornaments, and coins to get the benefits of a gold loan through UCO Bank. The purity and weight of the gold that you pledge will be analyzed by a skilled goldsmith.
Q. Do I need a guarantor for a UCO Bank loan?
A. You do not require a guarantor for a UCO Bank gold loan.