Nurses are one of the most important pillars of the healthcare industry. They are the ones who are on the front lines, taking care of patients and ensuring their well-being. In order to streamline the process of nurses registration and tracking, the government has introduced a new system called NRTS. In this article, we will explore the full form of NRTS and how it works.
NRTS Full Form
The full form of NRTS is Nurses Registration and Tracking System. It is an online system created by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India for registering and tracking nurses across the country.
What is NRTS?
The Nurses Registration and Tracking System (NRTS) is a web-based system that allows nurses to register and update their information in one central location.
The NRTS was established in order to provide a central location for employers to find qualified nurses, and to help nurses keep track of their licensure status. The NRTS includes information on all active and inactive licenses, as well as any disciplinary actions that have been taken against a nurse. Employers can search the NRTS by location, specialty, or experience level.
The NRTS is an important resource for both employers and nurses. It helps ensure that employers are able to find qualified candidates and that nurses are able to keep track of their licensure status.
Read Also – SBI Personal Loan
Objectives of Nurses Registration & Tracking System (NRTS)
The main objectives of the Nurses Registration & Tracking System (NRTS) are to:
- We have simplified the process of registering nurses. Our system is risk-free and has been linked with Aadhaar-based biometric authentication, making sure your employees are safe.
- Registrars have to deal with a variety of unique systems across the country, and that can be frustrating. Indian Nursing Council (INC) simplified registration process includes an integrated system that will make your life easier.
- National Unique Identity Number (NUID) will empower nurses.
- If you renew your license once every five years and complete the necessary 150 hours of Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) coursework, it will be renewed.
- Candidates who receive an NUID will receive 30 hours of continuing education credits for the first time.
- Facilitate policy-makers in the State and National levels by providing effective manpower planning.
- The Nursing Passbook is a hospital credential that contains complete and detailed info about a Health Care Provider.
How can nurses use the NRTS?
Nurses can use the NRTS to search for registered nurses by name, state, and city. They can also view nurse profiles, which include education and experience information. Additionally, nurses can use the NRTS to track their own continuing education credits and contact information.
What are some of the benefits of using the NRTS?
There are many benefits of using the NRTS. One of the main benefits is that it helps to ensure that nurses are properly registered and their information is up to date. This helps to protect patients from being treated by an unqualified nurse. Additionally, the NRTS can help nurses to keep track of their continuing education requirements and avoid lapses in their registration. The NRTS can also help employers to verify that a nurse is properly registered before hiring them.
How to Register on Nurses Registration and Tracking System (NRTS)?
To create a new account on the NRTS, follow these steps:
- Go to https://nrts.indiannursingcouncil.gov.in/.
- Click “Create Account” located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your email address, create a password, and select “I am not a robot” then click “Submit”.
- On the next page, enter your first name, last name, middle initial, date of birth, social security number, and mailing address then click “Submit”.
- Read through the Terms and Conditions and check the box next to “I have read and agree to the terms and conditions” then click “Submit”.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard where you can begin updating your information.
Read Also – Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Q. What is the full form of NRTS?
Ans Full form NRTS “Nurses Registration and Tracking System“
Q. Is there a fee to use the NRTS?
Ans. There is no fee for using the NRTS.
Q. How do I update my information in the Nurses Registration and Tracking System?
Ans. You can log in to your NRTS account at any time to update your information. To update your personal information, click on the “Update Profile” link on the left side of the screen. From there, you can edit your contact information, employment history, education, and other details. To update your registration status, click on the “Update Registration” link on the
I hope this article has provided you with all the information you need to know about NRTS full form. Nurses Registration and Tracking System is a powerful tool that enables nurses to keep track of their patient’s progress. By tracking data and information related to patients, nurses can identify potential problems early on and prevent them from becoming serious. NRTS (Nurses Registration and Tracking System) also allows nurses to share information with other healthcare professionals, which can help improve the quality of care for all patients.