HDB Finance offers a wide range of loans to suit different needs. Borrowers can choose from HDB Special, HDB Concessionary, Tertiary Education and more. In this article, you will learn how to check your HDB Finance loan statement online.
HDB Finance Loan Statement
If you want to know more about your loan with HDB Financial Services, there are three ways: through the mobile app – HDB on the Go, by email, or by visiting your nearest branch.
- The mobile app – HDB on the Go is a convenient way to get all the information you need about your loan. You can check your account balance, view your transaction history, and even make payments – all from the comfort of your own home.
- Email is another great way to get in touch with HDB Financial Services. Simply email email@example.com and one of bank customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.
- If you prefer to speak to someone in person, you can always visit your nearest HDB branch. Our staff will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about your personal loan.
How To Check HDB Loan Statement through the Mobile App?
If you have an HDB Finance Loan, you can now check your loan statement anytime, anywhere through the HDB Financial Services mobile app.
To view your HDB Finance Loan statement:
- Go to the HDB Financial Services mobile app login page and log in with your User ID and PIN.
- Once you’ve logged in, select ‘Loan Statement’ from the main menu.
- Select the account that you wish to view the statement for, and then select the statement period that you wish to view.
- Your loan statement will be displayed on the screen. You can also choose to download or print a copy of your statement for future reference.
Read Also – How To Get A 50000 Loan On Aadhar Card
How To Check HDB Finance Loan Statement through Email?
HDBFS offers a convenient way for you to obtain your personal loan statement via email. All you have to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your loan-related information, and bank customer executive will take care of the rest. This way, you can have peace of mind knowing that your loan statement is just a few clicks away.
How To Check HDB Finance Loan Statement through a Branch?
If you have an HDB finance loan, you can check your loan statement through any HDB branch. To do so, simply bring along your NRIC and loan account number. The staff at the branch will then be able to retrieve your statement for you.
Your HDB finance loan statement will provide you with information on your outstanding loan balance, as well as your monthly repayments. It is important to keep track of your loan statement, so that you can ensure that you are making timely repayments.
Tips for Reading your HDB Finance Loan Statement
Your HDB finance loan statement contains important information about your loan account. Here are some tips to help you understand your statement:
- Check the statement period. This is usually shown at the top of the first page.
- Look for any changes in the amount of your monthly instalments or repayment schedule. These may be due to changes in your income or loan terms.
- Check that all transactions made during the statement period are reflected accurately. This includes any payments made, as well as any charges or fees incurred.
- If there are any discrepancies, contact HDB immediately to resolve the issue.
- Use the statement as a record of your loan account activity. Keep it in a safe place for future reference.
How to Make Changes to your HDB Loan Statement
If you would like to make changes to your statement, you may do so by logging into your HDB Finance account and selecting the ‘Change Statement Settings’ option. From there, you can select what type of information you would like to include on your statement, as well as the format (PDF or Excel) and delivery method (email or post). Once you have made your changes, click ‘Save’ and they will take effect immediately.
How to Print a HDB Loan Statement
If you would like to print a statement of your HDB finance loan, you may do so by logging into your account on the HDB website. Once you are logged in, go to the “My Accounts” tab and click on “Loan Statements.” From there, you can select the statement period you would like to print and click on the “Print Statement” button.
What to do if you have Questions About your Statement
If you have questions about your HDB loan statement, the best thing to do is to contact your bank or financial institution directly. They will be able to provide you with more information and clarify any confusion that you may have. Additionally, it is a good idea to keep track of your payments and expenses so that you can identify any discrepancies on your statement. By doing this, you can ensure that you are making the correct payments on time and avoid any potential penalties or fees.
Read Also – Union Bank of India Personal Loan
Q. What information will be included in my HDB loan statement?
Ans. Your HDB loan statement will include information on your current balance, payments made and received, interest charges, and any other fees or charges that may have been applied to your account. The statement will also show your year-to-date totals for principal, interest, and any escrow amounts that have been paid on your behalf.
Q. Can I view my HDB Finance loan statement online?
Ans. Yes, you can view your HDB loan statement online via the HDB website. Simply log in to your account and go to the ‘Loan Statement’ section.
Q. How often will I receive my HDB loan statement?
Ans. Your HDB Finance loan statement will be issued monthly. However, you can also request for an updated statement at any time.
Q. I’m having trouble understanding my loan statement. Who can I contact for help?
Ans. If you have any questions about the information contained in your loan statement, please contact bank Customer Service team at +91 44 4298 4541 for assistance.
We hope that this guide has helped you understand how to check your HDB finance loan statement. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below and we will be happy to help.