Have you always wanted to own your own two-wheeler, but just could not afford it? With the Bandhan Bank Two-Wheeler Loan, you can now afford a new two-wheeler!
Bandhan Bank Two-Wheeler Loan Highlights
|Interest Rate||16.50% p.a. onward|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs.5 lakh|
|Repayment Period||Up to 48 months|
|Processing Fee||2.5% of the loan the amount plus GST|
Bandhan Bank Two-Wheeler Loan
The Bandhan Bank offers a two-wheeler loan to its customers. The bank is offering loans at an interest rate of 16.50% p.a. onward, which is much lower than the rates currently available from other lenders. The loan period can be up to 48 months, and the maximum amount that can be borrowed is Up to the on-road price of your dream two-wheeler
This two-wheeler loan is perfect for those who need a small amount of money to buy a new bike or upgrade their old one. This loan can also be used to repair or replace a damaged bike. The minimum amount that can be borrowed is Rs 1,0000 and the maximum amount that can be borrowed is Rs 5 lakh. The amount of the loan is decided according to the customer’s credit score and the tenure of the loan. The repayment of the loan is also based on the customer’s credit score.
Bandhan Bank Two-Wheeler Loan Interest Rates – 2022
This bank offers low-interest rates on two-wheeler loans, making it an ideal choice if you are looking to finance a new bike. In fact, the interest rate on a Bandhan Two-Wheeler Loan is just 16.50% p.a., which is significantly lower than the average interest rate on two-wheeler loans.
|Product||Minimum Interest Rate||Maximum Interest Rate|
|Two Wheeler Loan||16.50%||22.00%|
Read Also – Canara Bank Gold Loan
Bandhan Bank Two-Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
Check out the Bandhan Bank Two-Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator. This tool can help you figure out the monthly EMIs that you will be required to pay when you take out a motorcycle loan with the bank. You will need to input the amount of money that you want to borrow, your annual mileage allowance, and the term of the loan. The calculator will then give you an estimate of the total amount of EMIs that you will need to pay over the course of the loan
Bandhan Bank Two-Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
If you are looking for a two-wheeler loan from Bandhan Bank, here are some of the things you should know about the loan eligibility criteria.
|Eligible Applicants||Salaried/self-employed professionals/self-employed non-professionals|
|Minimum Age||21 years (up to 18 years with co-applicant)|
|Maximum Age||60 years or retirement age, whichever is earlier for salaried customers and 65 years for self-employed customers.|
Bandhan Bank Two-Wheeler Loan Documents Required
The documents that you’ll need to provide are as follows:
- The loan application form
- Recent professional photographs
- Identify proof
- Address proof
- Income documents
- Bank account statement for the last 6 months
- Quotation/proforma invoice of vehicle proposed to be purchased
Bandhan Bank two-wheeler loan Features
Here are some of the features that make Bandhan Bank the perfect choice for two-wheeler loans:
- The loan is available in the range of Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 5 lakh.
- The tenure of the loan is for a period of 4 years.
- The Interest rate is start at 16.50% p.a.
- The loan can be availed via online mode or over the phone.
- The application process is easy and straightforward.
- The application fees are 2.5% of the loan the amount plus GST.
- The approval process takes just a few minutes and you will receive a decision within 24 hours.
How to Apply Bandhan Bank Two-Wheeler Loan
Here are some tips on how to apply:
- First, be sure to have your current bank statements and any other documentation related to your account handy. Bandhan Bank will require this information in order to process your application.
- Next, begin the application process by visiting the bank’s website and filling out the online form. You will need to provide your name, account number, and contact information (including email address).
- After you submit the form, you will need to wait for a response. If everything goes well, Bandhan Bank will send you an email confirmation containing your loan application details.
- Once you have received the confirmation, it is time to visit a nearby branch and complete the loan application process. There is no paperwork required at this stage – just bring your passport-sized photo, ID card, and completed form with you to the counter. The bank staff will process.
Bandhan Bank Customer Care Number
If you are looking for a two-wheeler loan, then you can contact the Bandhan Bank customer care number. The customer care number is available 24/7 and you can talk to a representative about your eligibility, the repayment schedule, and other related questions. You can also find out about the pre-requisites for applying for a two-wheeler loan and the application process itself.
- Customer Care Helpline (Toll-free): 1800-258-8181
- Customer Care Number: 033-4409-9090
- Email: email@example.com
Read Also – IDFC Bank Home Loan
Q. Can I apply for a two-wheeler loan if I don’t have an existing bank account with Bandhan Bank?
Ans. Yes, you can apply for a two-wheeler loan even if you don’t have an existing bank account with Bandhan Bank. Simply provide your current address and bank details when applying for the loan.
Q. What is the interest rate for the Bandhan Bank two-wheeler loan?
Ans. The interest rate for the loan is 16.50% p.a.
Q. How long will it take to receive my Bandhan Bank two-wheeler loan?
Ans. The loan will be processed and you will receive your funds within four to six Days after applying.
Q. What is the minimum loan amount?
Ans. The minimum loan amount is Rs. 10,000
Bandhan Bank loan is a great option for buy two-wheeler. The bank has a wide range of products and services that can meet the needs of various borrowers, including those in the rural areas. Moreover, the bank offers a variety of attractive loan schemes that are tailor-made to meet the specific needs of customers.
If you are looking for an efficient and reliable way to borrow money for your two-wheeler purchase or repair, Bandhan Bank should be your first choice.